Purbhanchal University BIT Program Notes
The Bachelor of Information Technology is an academic program of Purbanchal University comprising of core unit and advanced unit. Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) offers a whole new dimension in the development of Information Systems and the interactions between people and systems. The programme aims to train students to become fully-fledged professionals in the field of information technology. It focuses on deep understanding and skill building in software, hardware, networking, data structures, and computer architecture. Graduates become internationally acceptable professionals because of the strength and expertise they gain in information technology, the fastest growing sector of the modern economy. Key Learning Outcomes
● Analyze, design and develop software or computer systems and design secure networks & monitor them to handle data and information worldwide
● Design and develop web, desktop or mobile based systems, build up websites, and create software applications to satisfy customer needs
● Gain specialization in configuration, integration, development, and testing of systems and networks to meet industrial needs
● Resolve system-related issues and troubleshoot communication and networking problems to ensure smooth operation
● Acquire skills and expertise in intelligent information retrieval systems to benefit decision-making bodies in an organization
Objectives of Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) Program:
Train students to analyze, design and implement computer-based systems related to recent developments like internet technology, multimedia, web-based applications and mobile communications.
Impart knowledge to appreciate the rapidity of technological changes and develop an understanding of field of study, relevant to the integrative design.
Build ability to use communication technology and enable to apply these skills in the various communication medias.
Develop the abilities and interpersonal skills important for effective participation and leadership in industry.
Eligibility (Admission Criteria) for Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) Program
The candidate must have completed intermediate/ certificate level or 10+2 or equivalent degree from any recognized university/ board
Candidate should have appeared atleast one paper Mathematics in PCL or +2 Level
Candidate must have scored 45% marks
Candidate are required to appear in the entrance examination test conducted by Purbanchal University
Only short listed candidates from written test will be interviewed and selected for admission